Exclusive channel variety from Turkey
Turkey is one of the most dynamic media markets in Europe. Since 2001, we have been offering an attractive portfolio of TV rights including the total bandwidth of Turkish TV formats, ranging from the leading mainstream to premium encrypted channels.
The Biggest Turkish Film Library
With our film portfolio, we are offering more than 2000 films from classic to new movies for TVOD and SVOD rights worldwide.
Our Worldwide Platform Partners
Medit works with the biggest and the most reliable platform operators in Europe. This way, we ensure an optimum reach for the Turkish-speaking Home-Entertainment target group.
For Content Providers and Platform Operators
With 20 years of TV, Movie Licensing and Marketing expertise, Medit is not only a licensing company, but also a business partner that provides its customers access to exclusive information and top-notch marketing services, supporting the development of their market networks, thereby creating growth and success for them.
For Media Companies
- Acquisition of capacities at platform operators (Cable, IP, OTT, DTH)
- Research and analysis to enhance new market potentials
- Up-to-date data about the European market
- In-depth information regarding Turkish People living in Europe/Worldwide
- Research about media usage, consumption analysis, sociological, political, economical data
- Negotiation for attractive license fees
- Monthly updates of what’s new in the market
For Platform Operators
- Providing exclusive Turkish media rights for DTH, cable, IP-TV, WEB-TV/OTT, as well as catch-uP TV rights
- Direct contracts with media owners/channels
- Exclusive marketing materials such as pictures, videos, and electronic program guides
- Undertaking the complicated international approval processes of marketing materials
- Background information regarding the media companies and the key people in the Turkish market
- Up-to-date information regarding the Turkish media content, such as program analyses and TV ratings
First Address for Turkish Media Content